What is Certificate of ATAS?

We are not certificate! 😊 Our name is same with an important document for you to come and study in UK! Of course, this is just a funny coincidence. If you are coming to UK as a student, subject to the content of the course you will study, citizens of some specific countries are requested to provide some a certificate named ATAS (Academic Technology Approval Scheme). The course you will study should be classified as “sensitive” for you to be requested to provide ATAS certificate. We would strongly recommend you sort out your ATAS certificate before applying to visa. In some countries, this process is really problematic and can bring about delays in getting the visa. Make sure that you have two referees (at least one academic) that can provide reference for you.

In order to check whether you need ATAS certificate:


Detailed information about ATAS certificate: